We treat all of our patients royally here at Flawless Smile Dentistry in Broken Arrow and Claremore OK, but some of them receive actual crowns. Not what a king or queen wears, of course, but crowns for their teeth!
Crowns are sometimes called caps, and they’re placed over a tooth to restore its shape and strength, and to improve its overall appearance. They are useful for a many problems. They:
- Protect a weak tooth from decay, breaking, or to hold together a cracked tooth.
- Cover and provide durability to a tooth with a large filling and little tooth structure remaining.
- Restore broken teeth, or teeth that have been severely worn down.
- Improve teeth that are too small or misshapen.
- Cover a tooth with acute discoloration.
- Fortify and strengthen teeth following a root canal procedure.
There are different kinds of crowns that serve different purposes. We carry out an extensive examination to ensure the crown you get is perfect for you and your smile.
Once they are placed, crowns can last many years. They are great way to guard and enhance your smile. At Flawless Smile Dentistry in Broken Arrow and Claremore OK, dental crowns are among our restorative dentistry procedures. We also offer a full range of general dentistry. Contact us today!
Contact Flawless Smile Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
2319 North 9th Street
Broken Arrow,OK 74012