Are you one of those people who dread having your teeth cleaned? At Flawless Smile Dentistry in Broken Arrow and Claremore OK, we get it: no one really likes having their teeth and gums poked, prodded, and scraped. But it’s a simple and painless process for most people, and in the long run, it is well worth it!
Five Good Reasons
- Protect Your Gums: It’s not only cavities that can damage a tooth until it is beyond saving. Gum disease that leads to bone loss is just as bad. Gum disease is caused by a buildup of plaque that creates pockets of infection between the gums and tooth roots. In serious cases, it can lead to tooth loss.
- Prevent Cavities: Even if you brush and floss morning and night, plaque can collect in those hard-to-reach places. Only a professional cleaning can get it all.
- Check for Oral Cancer: According to the Oral Cancer Foundation, oral cancer claims approximately one life every hours. That amounts to 48,250 deaths a year.
- Maintain Overall Health: If the eyes are the windows to the soul, your mouth is a window to your overall health. The link between good dental health and good general health is by now well-established.
- It Simply Feels Great: There’s nothing quite like that clean fresh feeling you get after a dental cleaning!
At Flawless Smile Dentistry in Broken Arrow and Claremore OK, we offer general and cosmetic dentistry services. Patients come to us from Foyil, Chouteau, and Tulsa. Request an appointment with us today!
Contact Flawless Smile Dentistry:
Location (Tap to open in Google Maps):
2319 North 9th Street
Broken Arrow,OK 74012